25 Elgin St. West Unit B
Arnprior - ON - K7S 1N4
Mon: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tue: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wed: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thu: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Learn more about our latest special offers.
Manicure is a cosmetic treatment for the fingernails and hands.
1.We will Remove nails polish, cut and file your nails.
2. Apply cuticle softener base of the nails and soak them in warm water.
3. With the sanitized tools, push the cuticles back and use cuticle clipper to remove all the excess cuticles and skin. After with a buffer, softly buff to make nails shiny.
4. Massage hands with lotions and apply cuticles oils to keep the cuticles soft and healthy-looking.
5. Wash and dry hands, then apply natural lotion on hands for softening and moisturizing skins.
6. Apply base coat to the nails, (Base coat contains protein, aloe vera, vitamin E, and calcium. These ingredients add strength to the nail.) then apply two layers of your choice OPI nail polish color. Finishing with a top coat layer to protects the nail from chipping or peeling and keep it shiny.
7. Place both hands under warm heat fan to dry your nails polish completly.
Service Cost: $30